Full Interior Design Service
Knowing what to expect from the design process and knowing what is expected from you makes the experience enjoyable.
Let’s look at the steps involved keeping in mind that each project is unique and the steps may be adjusted as needed to accommodate the different needs of each client.
1) Consultation meeting. Our initial meeting enables us to determine your needs, how you use the space, and your expectations concerning the interior design of your home or office. During this meeting, we will go over your budget, our fees and costs, and your time frame for completion of the project. We want you to understand how we work and know that we will be there guiding you through the design process, adding suggestions and inspiration, and making you comfortable with the experience.
We will measure your space and photographing any pieces of furniture you are planning on integrating into your new interior design. During this phase, we also discuss any ideas and thoughts you may have and evaluate any photos you may have collected that demonstrate what you envision.
2): Contract: We will prepare a contract outlining our service and fee structure for your review. Once you approve, the deposit is made and contracts are signed, the interior design process begins.
4) Design Phase: Our next step is preparing a space plan, usually drawn to 1⁄4” scale, incorporating existing pieces of furniture as well as proposed selections. Paint color, flooring, cabinets, furniture, lighting. If elevations are deemed for the project it will be presented, this includes cabinet elevations, showing tile designs, etc. You will be able to make a material selection at our showroom. ( Flooring, Paint Color, Countertops, Cabinets)
5) Design Presentation and Finalize Selections: At this point, we will present our plans and ideas for your review incorporating any samples, materials, photos, and 3D drawings that will help you envision the end result. The presentation includes furniture selections, fabrics, area rugs. This may entail several meetings to refine the design and selections. We want to be sure you are absolutely comfortable with all selections and ideas before you approve and we move forward.
6) Presentation Approval: Upon approval of the interior design presentation, a quote itemizing all selections and costs is prepared. Once approved, the invoice signed and deposits made, then your materials are ordered, contractors are scheduled and the design or renovation process is set in motion.
7) Installation: When construction or renovation is complete the furnishings have arrived. The final layer will be selection and careful placement of accessories to achieve the full effect.
8) Builders and Contractors: We will collaborate with architects, engineers, builders, or contractors to create the space you envision.
9) Project Management: Be assured we will be there every step of the way managing your project from start to finish to ensure you are not only satisfied with the end result but feel tremendous pride and satisfaction every time you walk in your new space!
The interior design service cost:10% of the total project cost or fixed rate based on the project’s scope, size, and time to complete.